What You will Learn in this Module:
- Using communication skills in the workplace
- Knowing How You Learn Best
- Reading Essentials
- Edgar Dale’s Four Stages of Knowledge of a Word’s Meaning
- The Key to Meaning – Vocabulary
- Pronouncing unfamiliar Words
- A System for Learning New Words
- Comprehension: Reading As Thinking
- Monitoring Your Comprehension
- Tips to Improve Comprehension
- Becoming A Critical Thinker
- Do You have a Fairly Reading Habits?
- Writing Essentials
- What Is A Sentence?
- Marks of Punctuation
- Capital Letters
- The Sentence Fragment
- Spelling Demon List
- Listening Essentials
- Active Listening Exercise 1
- Ten Skills Associated with Empathy
- Listening Skills
- Listening Skills Exercise 2
- Listening Skills Exercise 3
- Effective Confrontation Exercise 4
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Conflict Resolution Exercise 5
- Common Causes of Conflict in the Workplace
- Conflict stages
- Tips for Resolving Conflicts with Others
- Conflict Resolution Role Plays
Do you like the page?
Would you like to share the page with your friends?
Would you like to write a comment on the page?